Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Apartment Tour- Living Room

I wanted to give everyone a quick tour through my apartment.  We’ll start with the living room… 100_0828I’ve collected a few good pieces of furniture since moving into an apartment a year ago.  I found the couch on Craigslist for $100,  the chest for about $40 at a consignment store at the beach, and the rattan chair from my grandmother (a yard sale find!) You can see my favorite ever yard sale find in this photo- the magazine holder that I got for $2!
100_0822The shelves were a Goodwill find and I just added a few accessories I had.  Our living room is a mix of mine and my roommates things, and I think it is nice and cozy. 
100_0821100_0826

1 comment:

  1. Cortney, I love this room. You have a good eye for decorating. Thanks so much for posting this. I love the photo with the sun streaming through the window. Love all the little details - the magazine holder, the sweet bird theme, and the lovely color scheme.
    I'm hunting down that PB lamp post for you.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...